Reinvent Your Building’s Communal Space
– Introducing the clubhouse convenience store! You want to attract high-quality, long-term tenants to your community. The slightest extra amenity can put your property at the top of a potential tenant’s list. As more and more condos and complexes pop up throughout the Treasure Valley, properties are looking for ways to distinguish themselves from one another. This is why we want to talk to you about Oasis Northwest’s self-pay convenience stores!
Our self-pay convenience stores benefit your community’s residents by offering fresh quality food, toiletries, snacks and beverages, medicines, and other convenience items literally just steps away from their homes. They won’t have to leave the complex for a meal, snack, or even batteries or toilet paper!
Go beyond the limited selection and troubles associated with vending machines. No more hand-written “out of order” notes or jammed dollar bills. Our self-pay markets typically include:
- Locally-made fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps
- Home essentials like toilet paper, paper towels, milk, eggs, batteries, and more
- A wide variety of traditional and alternative beverages
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Ice cream and frozen meals
- Crispy and crunchy snacks
- Healthy snacks and beverages
Provide Real Convenience For Your Residents
We furnish the equipment and the products, and stock it regularly; keeping it full and fresh for your residents!
Enhance Your Property Value
58% of younger renters say they believe apartments/complexes should provide helpful and convenient services for their community. *
Millennial residents report that they are willing to pay up to $45 extra per month in their rental fee for convenient amenities such as a self-pay market for their multifamily apartment complex. *
63% of apartment residents say that their hectic lives cause them to look for ways to have more time. *
* Statistics provided by the National Multifamily Housing Council
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Stores
What Does It Cost Me As A Building Manager?
Absolutely Nothing. The market is setup and run completely free of charge to you.
What Does The Property Manager Need To Provide?
All that is required from the residential building management is a space within the building where we can setup the market, as well as power outlets and Ethernet port.
How Much Space Is Required For A Market?
Every market is tailored to the number of units in your complex and available space. We work with you to ensure a smooth fit within the space you provide.
Who Takes Care Of Stocking The Market? How Often Is It Stocked?
Oasis Northwest employees stock our markets based on real-time reporting from the point of sale software. Markets are stocked anywhere from once per week to every day, depending on usage.
How Is Theft Dealt With?
Theft is a factored cost of business. Typically, our theft rate is around 3% of sales. We install security cameras and monitors (at no cost to you) to deter would-be shoplifters.